Documents you are required to present before applying for work:
- A valid HHA Certificate (original only)
- Your Social Security Card (original only)
- Your Green Card and/or U.S. Passport (original only)
- Your Completed Medical Report (must include a two-step PPD test or chest x-ray, Rubella and Rubeola, and Drug Screening – report must be no more than 6 months old)
- Two (2) professional letters of reference from previous employer(s)
if you have never worked, bring two personal reference letters from people you are not related to – school letters are not accepted)
IMPORTANT: You must have all of the above items when you arrive, or you will not be able to apply.